Pages

Thursday, April 13, 2017

100 Days of Fitness: Part 2

58 days later...
Brian and I are still going strong on our workouts!  Unfortunately, it hasn't always been on the same schedule though as our work hours are wild, but we're both still putting the work in!

Noticeable changes:
>>I'm down 14 lbs.  Brian is down 22 lbs!
>>I feel more energy.  As soon as my alarm clock goes off, I don't hit snooze anymore!  I'm up and ready to go.  Although I'm sure part of that is the simple fact that I've also been focusing more on getting some good rest in.
>>I suddenly have the best immune system ever.  Seriously, everyone around me has been hit with the plague and I've somehow managed to avoid it.  My trainer Jamie hasn't been sick in years, and she credits it to taking her vitamins and maintaining a healthy level of activity.  I guess she was right!

Overall, I'm feeling 100% better during the day - and whenever I walk by a mirror.

Most of my workouts are done at The Dungeon, and when I can't make it in there for the night Jamie will send me stuff to do at home.  From time to time, I'll also take part in workouts from Kaelin Tuell.

I've been able to step into a few new classes during these weeks too:
>>Water Aerobics: My cousin Bri and I decided we would swim laps one day - and ended up walking in on a water aerobics.  Naturally we just jumped right in and decided to take the class.  It was harder than I thought it would be, but didn't feel nearly as tough as what I normally do.  Nice little break though - and I had a blast.
>>Boxing:  Boxing is on Thursdays, and it has to be my absolute favorite class.  Jamie's husband Josh teaches it and he kicks my butt every time!  I'm noticing that I'm getting stronger, faster, and my stamina is holding up much better from when I first started this class.  Each week, we only get better!

Some things I've loved most during this challenge include trying new things, feeling awesome, and hearing from you guys!  I've had a few friends reach out and say they are taking the 100 Days of Fitness challenge now too which only encourages me to keep pushing!  Congrats on the start of all of your journeys.  I'm really excited to follow your progress and to see how you get creative with your 100 days.

42 days left in this challenge.  I can't wait to see where we are at the end of it!
If you want to follow along in our journey, add me on Facebook or Instagram @JennileaChristine, or follow me on Snapchat @JennileaL.

-jennilea

No comments:

Post a Comment