Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2017

100 Days Of Fitness Challenge

I find that I'm the best version of me when I'm working on some sort of project - so here is the latest one:

Last week, Brian and I started a challenge called 100 Days Of Fitness.  Our goal is to workout for 100 days straight.  We are posting about it daily and documenting our journey on social media for a few reasons:

>>Progress:  How exciting is it going to be to see our progress 100 days from now?  I can only imagine the new PRs we will be hitting, and how much our bodies will be changing.
>>Accountability:  We've announced it to the world - so we can't stop, right?
>>To Inspire:  We hope that in posting our journey, we will inspire others to be active and hit their own goals as well.

We are 5 days in, and I'm loving this.  Overall, we are both feeling more energized and less tempted to eat unhealthy food so we don't waste all of that hard work,

My favorite thing though, is that we are taking the opportunity to try new things!  In addition to working out with Jamie at The Dungeon, we've been able to experiment with different classes to keep things interesting.  This week, I tried a HIIT class, which kicked my butt, and an Aerial Yoga class - which I feel completely in love with.  Check out a clip of my favorite "trick" here.

So far, I'm pretty obsessed with this challenge, and I'm going to try my best to post about it on here as often as I can.  Feel free to subscribe to this blog or follow my complete journey on social media when you subscribe to one of the platforms on the right (or below if you're on a mobile device).

Only 95 days to go!  Comment below to let me know if you're taking the challenge too!

-jennilea

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jennilea. I am a Pastor from Mumbai, India. I it such a joy to get connected with the people of God around the globe. Though I do not have any comment on your post on Fittness yet gives me an opportunity to get connected with you. I am blessed and feel privileged and honored to get connected with you as well as know you and about your experience of abusive relationship. I am also blessed to know your trust in the Lord Jesus Christ. I love getting connected with the people of God around the globe to be encouoraged, strengthened and praying for one another. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 37 yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with a great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reachout to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the brokenhearted. we also encourage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We also encourage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have you come to Mumbai with your friends to work with us during your vacation time. I am sure with your interest in Godly things you will have a life changing experience. God's richest blessings on you, your family and friends and also wishing you a blessed and a Christ centered rest of the year 2017. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot))com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. LOOKING forward to hear from you very soon.

    ReplyDelete