Pages

Saturday, December 28, 2013

We danced all night...with the best band ever!

One goal on my list that I was really unsure I could make happen - Meeting the Backstreet Boys (a backstreet boy?) - it finally happened! They came to town in December, so family and friends joined in to get after party and meet and greet passes  as a birthday present.
The entire night was absolutely amazing!  They performed so incredibly well - as expected.  Then, we went to a club for the after party, where Nick was the DJ.  He did a pretty good job.  The meet and greet was very brief, but we were able to be around them more during the party itself.  AJ walked up - while on stage, and asked me how I was doing.  I told him we were celebrating my birthday, so he wished me a happy birthday and took a photo with me.  It was so neat!  Then, after nearly being trampled by a crazy drunk girl, Howie pulled Jess and I up on the stage to dance with them - along with several others.  He also offered me a shot, but I respectfully declined, as I don't drink.  Crazy drunk girl was aaallllll for it  thought!  HA!  We ended up staying on stage the entire night and danced with all of the boys - except Nick, because he was the DJ, and Brian because he was not at the party.  What a sweet family man. :]  

Of all the boys, I felt AJ and Howie were the most approachable, although they were all incredibly nice guys.

The after party was better than I could have ever expected.  I had a blast!  I wish the night could have lasted a bit longer.

Such a great time!  I feel blessed to have been able to attend.  Thank you to Uncle B, Mom, and Jessica for pitching in for this awesome gift!

Next blog - we will discuss a certain goal in tights.  

In other news:  I'm going to New York for the New Year!  Only a few more sleeps until takeoff!

81 goals complete.  20 more to go.

-jennilea

No comments:

Post a Comment