Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

What Are Your Ideas?


Another goal to check off my list:  Although it is not exciting, it is a goal nonetheless!  I made butter!  It was pretty easy.  I  used heavy whipping cream and a wee bit of salt.  Shake it up until the butter separates from the milk.  BAM! You have butter and buttermilk!    Spread the butter on some wheat bread, and it is perfection!




I am pretty sure I will be using the buttermilk to make soda bread for my next fry.
<3


If you are following my Day Zero Project, you know that, today, I have officially completed my 40th goal, with 49 to go, and 4 in progress.  The numbers don't exactly add up, right?  This is 101 things to do in 1001 days;  I have 8 things more to add.  This is where you all come in:  I need suggestions!
Please leave a comment below and let me know what you think I should add to my list! Keep in mind that I don't have all the money in the world.  Haha.  Also, this is about having adventures, experiencing new things, and conquering my fears - so think outside the box!

You will have one week to share your ideas (8.31.12).  After I get all of your answers, I will be making a poll and adding it to my next post.  The goal with most votes will be added to my list!  Make it exciting!

I can't wait to read your suggestions!

772 Days Left!  I am confident that I will finish this off!


In other news, "at birth, a baby panda is smaller than a full grown mouse."
(Follow UberFacts on Twitter)

-jennilea


3 comments:

  1. Adopt a family for Christmas from one of the "Dear Santa" letters at the post office.Fund the project with solicited donations. I pledge $100 to get you started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take a class!! Belly dancing class maybe? http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cls/3334451425.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will add both! Thanks for the suggestions Carmen and Ashley!

    ReplyDelete