Pages

Friday, October 5, 2018

11 Weeks!

Here we are: 11 weeks!  Yesterday we got to see baby.  We were expecting to hear the heartbeat, but my doctor told us they err on the side of caution during the first trimester because doppler could potentially lead to miscarriage.  So we wait until our next appointment at the end of October to hear it.

Here is a picture of baby A, who is starting to actually LOOK like a baby:


Measuring exactly to where it should be to keep that due date of April 19th.

New things for week 11:

  • I'm getting my energy back! 
  • I haven't really had any morning sickness.  As long as I eat breakfast, I haven't gotten too nauseous.  
  • I can smell all of the smells.
  • Aversions:  Minty gum (so sad), fish, fried food, eggs (except in quiche and the spinach egg wraps from Starbucks for some reason), and garlic.
  • Having gained a whopping pound and a half, I'm not showing much yet.  Here is a photo from week 1 to now. 



So far we are doing pretty well. :)

-jennilea

No comments:

Post a Comment